Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm contemplating putting a stall in my car, but I'm nervous since I do a lot of city driving. I really would like to get a little seat time in a stalled car before I make a decision.

Any members in the Detroit or surrounding areas with a 2800-3200 stall willing to take me for a quick spin? Or dare I ask.. Let me get behind the wheel?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
HeapBlaster
442 Posts
itll drive better... idk why everyone is so worried about it with such a baby converter... it'd be a problem if you were looking at something like a 4400 or 5000 but 3200 is a baby converter

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not worried about having to relearn to drive it afterward, I'm mainly concerned with how high it'll have to rev before it starts moving. Stock, I feel like I could pull a boat just letting off the brake.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
397 Posts
if you come to the us 131 drag strip in Martin MI i come up from time to time. or if you com down to the pontiac car meet in IN on the weekend of june 29th ill be there as a friend is hosting

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.