Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many LI guy/girls here? I just Joined the G8 family and looking to see if anyone is interested in working on setting up cruises.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome! I'm from Lindenhurst
Thank- you. I have been in the car game for over 20 years- have not owned a GM since I was 19. I actually own a shop right in Lindenhurst, Final Touch Motorsports, maybe you heard of it maybe not. How long have you had the G8?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Oh really? That's awesome I'll have to stop by...I've had my car a little over a year now and I cannot complain at all about it. This is an unbelievably powerful fast comfortable car I get compliments on my all the time. Welcome back the GM world!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
922 Posts
I'm from west islip. There's is another mrmber in west babylon

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm in Hempstead welcome to the team!!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm from west islip. There's is another mrmber in west Babylon

Whats up - I live out in Patchogue- and I have a shop over in Lindenhurst

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
I'm in Hempstead welcome to the team!!!
Hello- Thank-you.

Lets keep in touch - I have been in the car game my whole life, over 20 years strong. I am looking to make a trip to the track and get some base numbers on the GT, before I start building her up.

If you guys are on facebook- my name is Rodney Robinson- my business is Final Touch Motorsports Inc.

·
Registered
106 Posts
hello fellow long islanders im in nesconset.09 gt liquid red sunroof premium red onyx.75000 grea8t miles.joey were u at the newsday car show?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice seems like a nice group in the area. I am heading to Raceway park in Englishtown NY on 10/19 to get a few baseline passes on the GT before I start building it up if anyone is free.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hello fellow long islanders im in nesconset.09 gt liquid red sunroof premium red onyx.75000 grea8t miles.joey were u at the newsday car show?
Nice we have to all get together. CONGRATS!!!!

·
Registered
922 Posts
yes i was there i was with my friend in the black benz

·
Registered
922 Posts
if anyone is on the fb page northeast g8 owners it would be easier

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys im new to the forum. I just bought my g8 gt on 10/9 it was a birthday gift. I have to say the best gift ever. My mods for now will be slp loudmouth exhaust, k&n cold air intake,bmr sway bars front and back and bmr strut brace. I would like to get together with other g8 owners to get more tips and tricks. If anyone in the north nj area would like to get together let me know.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi guys im new to the forum. I just bought my g8 gt on 10/9 it was a birthday gift. I have to say the best gift ever. My mods for now will be slp loudmouth exhaust, k&n cold air intake,bmr sway bars front and back and bmr strut brace. I would like to get together with other g8 owners to get more tips and tricks. If anyone in the north nj area would like to get together let me know.
Congrats and welcome - that is one nice Birthday gift....Good luck with it.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm on Facebook...Ryan Damian
added.

My Facebook is:

Rodney Robinson
My business page is:
Final Touch Motorsports Inc
Andmy club page is:
also Nvs Pwr Auto Club- I will add you. I post up some small events and things we do there.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts