Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Motoring Enthusiast
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd post up, I've been lurking around this "other" board and "another" forum for awhile.

If all goes well, on Friday I'll be picking up a 09 Silver GXP to add to the stable. Pictures will of course naturally follow.

My other vehicles are a lifted Trailblazer on 35's and a 1980 Corvette L82 I'm in the progress of doing an LS3/T56 swap into. Oddly enough, I ride a bicycle to work every day.

Since a thread is worthless without pictures:

Hopefully all goes well and Friday I'm updating this photo with one more car in the picture. Going to have to reorganize the garage.

I may actually hit up the gathering in Tampa. Depends on what I have going on.

·
Premium Member
4,877 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Welcome!

Definitely post some pictures up once you pick the car up.

If you decide you need any suspension or chassis stuff for the new G8 give us a call, we are only about an hour or so away from you at the most.

Kyle

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the G8. You should definitely try to make the Extravaganza in Tampa. We will be having info clinics Sat afternoon at BMR Suspension.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Welcome! As Mark (nda9090) mentioned, we're having the 3rd annual G8 Extravaganza this year in Tampa. You won't regret attending.

·
Motoring Enthusiast
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Picked it up, got her in the garage. We left at 5am and just got home. it's been a long day. I'll post up some photos tomorrow.

·
Motoring Enthusiast
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I haven't done the "photo shoot" yet, but I got her out this morning and cleaned off all the bugs all over the front of the car that accumulated from the trip.

I purchased the vehicle from a gentlemen in Homestead, FL who is a member > Jfireboy1

Anyhow, pictures:

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Very nice. Congratulations.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.