Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, hope this is the right place for this. I've owned a Base G8 V6 for about 8 years now and still have VERY low mileage on it (~50k). I've started to notice a bit of wear and I was wondering if ya'll had any recommendations. Both the Driver and passenger's clothe door trim is starting to come unglued from the interior of the door (pictured). Also, my rear Pontiac emblem is super bleached and looks like trash (pictured). Also also, I have the old blaupunkt CD player mechanism error that stops my stereo from reading CDs. I've tried searching forums for a fix but it seems like the only way to fix it is R&R, anyone have any more information on this?

Thanks gang! Merry Christmas!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
My emblem looks the same on my V6.My interior doors are still in great shape. Mine has 77,000 miles. For the door trim there are auto upholstery places that can fix it that shouldn't be that expensive. You can probably upgrade the stereo unit with the screen, but it will need programing.

·
F1rehawk
747 Posts
You can also get an overlay for that emblem. You can find em on amazon, ebay, vendor sites.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts