Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone kno where I can get a GXP front bumber? The dealerships are on national back order with no delivery date......please help!

·
Cars are my hobby...
1,610 Posts
I've seen a lot of people say that lately.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Cars are my hobby...
1,610 Posts
Klrg8 is still making my front end, and one of the sponsors on this site has a complete hsv conversion. You should do that instead.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Klrg8 is still making my front end, and one of the sponsors on this site has a complete hsv conversion. You should do that instead.
I like the hsv front bumper but thats about it..... and im sure he wud want like 1500 for jus the bumper lol hell the dam gxp bumper is out my budget but I really want it....so I figured what da hell since I got the money and jus my luck I cant find one

·
Dos Pupusas
55 Posts
This is bad news. I had planned on installing a GXP bumper once I took the stock GT bumper off. Damn.

In for a new source of GXP bumpers!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is bad news. I had planned on installing a GXP bumper once I took the stock GT bumper off. Damn.

In for a new source of GXP bumpers!
They are on back order jus no eta. I so pissed right now....I have the money to do the whole upgrade but I kno soon as I spend it there gonna pop up smh

·
The Mustang dude
1,438 Posts
B.O. via GM, right? Go aftermarket.... whats the big deal?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
B.O. via GM, right? Go aftermarket.... whats the big deal?
Aftermarket from where????? And aftermarket doesnt always fit correctly

·
Registered
185 Posts
i got the last available one about 2 months ago. it was a pain in the ass to get. i had to pirate a gxp vin offline to order it. otherwise it would have been a ridiculous price.
i got though!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i got the last available one about 2 months ago. it was a pain in the ass to get. i had to pirate a gxp vin offline to order it. otherwise it would have been a ridiculous price.
i got though!
What do u mean by pirate?

·
The Mustang dude
1,438 Posts
Aftermarket from where????? And aftermarket doesnt always fit correctly
Im not sure where, but thats because Im not looking to replace my front bumper. I'd imagine if you talked to a local bodyshop that does lots of work for local dealerships, they could point you in the direction of where to order a bumper cover from.

as for aftermarket, I used to have that same feeling about them when looking to change bumpers on my mustangs... then I saw an aftermarket piece on a friends car. I couldnt tell the difference between it and my Cobra's OEM piece. Not long after that i bought one for a smokin price compared to an OEM.... It looks perfect. Nobody will ever know the difference.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts