Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car has 53000 miles on it. 2 owner, has moonroof, and 19"s. Not a dent or a scratch, its perfect. At a dealer. They are asking 21900. Havent talked price yet. What do you think?

·
Registered
645 Posts
That would be about the asking rate for that car here in the Twin Cities (if not just a little higher). Seems like a decent deal for the car, especially if it has a sunroof.

Does it have the Red/Onyx interior too? Stock or any known mods?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Check mine out in the for sale section. 35k miles...st louis MO....looking to get 22k for it. Better deal IMO and not just because im selling.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, they sold it. Guess I waited too long. That's alright, with winter around the corner, I have nothing but time and I can save money.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I waited, and I think I found the one I want. 09 gt Stryker blue, sport, and premium. Has the 18's and the 19's. Volant intake, hid's. 52000 miles, no accidents, 2 owner. $20250. Private seller. Car is very clean. I'll post pics when it is in my driveway.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I just got a White one last month and love everything about it. For me it was white or blue, couldn't find blue, so I got on the White ASAP

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
10 Participants
Cyborg82SS
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing