Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks:

Looking for a favor. I currently own a 09 G8 GT with 19600 miles in Liquid Red, 19' wheels, leather (no red inserts), really nice after market sunroof, super clean. Everything is AWESOME about the car except 1 thing...The color. You can see this car from outer space...I am not a really flashy person but I bought this car at a good price and the mileage and equipment is awesome...Wondering if anybody may have a GT very similarly equipped and mileaged who might be interested in a trade.
Colors of preference in order: 1) Sport Red 2) Pacific Slate 3) Maverick Silver 4) Panther Black and MAYBE 5) Magnetic Gray. If not if anybody see any of these colors for sale in their local markets can they post here? Not really interested in anything over say 25K-26K miles.

Thanks so much

Pompeo

·
Registered
390 Posts
Given that you've had no takers after more than a month, maybe your mileage goal is too low. I'm not interested in a red car; most people aren't, for reasons you gave. That said, the G8 looks good in red, and most people think my white wonder is much newer than its 68K miles. I'm still waiting for my first rattle or squeak.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts