Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Im Brian ....

Obviously new to forum ... and I have an Odd Request. I own a 10 Camaro SS... Several weeks ago I ran into a guy with a G8 green in color with Gxp nose on it at a BP gas station in Branford CT. He expressed an interest in my rear diff which I will be replacing with a 1 LE differential. I lost his number and remember he was a member of this forum. I offered it to him first and want to stand by that .Any help is appreciated.

My email is [email protected] and I have the same screen name on Camaro5.com
Thanks

·
Northeast G8 Owners Club
1,979 Posts
Hi Im Brian ....

Obviously new to forum ... and I have an Odd Request. I own a 10 Camaro SS... Several weeks ago I ran into a guy with a G8 green in color with Gxp nose on it at a BP gas station in Branford CT. He expressed an interest in my rear diff which I will be replacing with a 1 LE differential. I lost his number and remember he was a member of this forum. I offered it to him first and want to stand by that .Any help is appreciated.

My email is [email protected] and I have the same screen name on Camaro5.com
Thanks
Are you sure it was green? Did he live in Branford? Also did he have any work done to it? Give me some more info and I'll let you know.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Are you sure it was green? Did he live in Branford? Also did he have any work done to it? Give me some more info and I'll let you know.
Only person I know of with a Pacific Slate car is Pete.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We spoke some he was on one end of gas pump I was on other end. It was freezing and night and he had his family in car so..... He mentioned he had the gxp nose.... it had tint .... and he hated his 2.73? something rear..... I told him about My Supercharged Camaro (I was in my Avalanche)and I was gonna be swapping complete rear .... He gave me his number.... which I lost and he even offered to come up and help ...lol ...He was so stoked....I am looking here cause he had the forum sticker on his p/s rear window......Like I said I am sure I can find another buyer quick ... But I offered it to him first.

Brian

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
We spoke some he was on one end of gas pump I was on other end. It was freezing and night and he had his family in car so..... He mentioned he had the gxp nose.... it had tint .... and he hated his 2.73? something rear..... I told him about My Supercharged Camaro (I was in my Avalanche)and I was gonna be swapping complete rear .... He gave me his number.... which I lost and he even offered to come up and help ...lol ...He was so stoked....I am looking here cause he had the forum sticker on his p/s rear window......Like I said I am sure I can find another buyer quick ... But I offered it to him first.

Brian
Sounds like Pete to me. Was he a larger gentleman? Very nice guy?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I sent him a message and havent heard back..... I gotta get this ball rolling.... can anyone call him?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts