Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so I’ve been watching g8s for about a year now in plans of getting one. After getting some extra cash, I’m lookin to start a project. If anybody is looking to sell a gt, LET ME KNOW. My price range is currently sitting at about 10k, so the mileage is not a worry at all. Honestly, it would almost be preferred if the car had some exterior damage, or if it’s a small mechanical issue, that as well wouldn’t be to bug of a problem. I live around Pontiac and sadly every gt I’ve seen was absolute flawless and the sellers all wanted at least 20k, but from what I’ve seen there all very attached to their cars. Any feedback would be appreciated at any time!!

·
Premium Member
6,696 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Check the cars for sale section the forum although don't readily recall seeing a GT for sale in the neighborhood of $10,000. Also, eBay may be a decent source and best of fortune in the search.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info! Yeah I know the 10 grand point is a little bit on the low ball side, kinda why I’m looking at salvaged or damaged titles. Also planning on doing a full rebuild, so the miles could be halfway to hell for all I care. Thanks for your time brother!

·
Registered
2009 Pontiac G8 aka Karma
348 Posts
Watch the G8 pages on Facebook. They are out there.

·
Registered
281 Posts
If you want something a little worse for wear or with some "issues" maybe consider a PPV. Damn near the same thing as a G8 and can def score one cheaper. Good luck on search

-J

1 - 7 of 7 Posts