Registered
329 Posts
GXP in Riverdale

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I'm still in downtown SLC. You might see my friend with a red GT and Camaro wheels in the Magna or western SLC area.
I'm a slight traitor now, I traded my G8 for a 14' SS, However i'm lookin for a guy with a vanity plate HEMIKLR in a silver G8. Got in to it tonight with him and had a great time loosing to his sweet sounding G8.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Haha, HEMIKLR'S driver here. It was fun running with you tonight. I needed that!! Your car runs strong and sounds great, btw!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Haha, HEMIKLR'S driver here. It was fun running with you tonight. I needed that!! Your car runs strong and sounds great, btw!
Gonna have to meet up with you one of these days... That thing sounds super awesome. Would love to see it up close.

Thanks for the fun had a great time as well. ;)

Jeremy,

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
For sure! I'd love a burn in your car!! the ss is one bad ride!! I almost bought one before I decided to boost the G.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm a slight traitor now, I traded my G8 for a 14' SS, However i'm lookin for a guy with a vanity plate HEMIKLR in a silver G8. Got in to it tonight with him and had a great time loosing to his sweet sounding G8.
What color is your SS? I think I've only seen one on the road, on 15 a few months back.

·
Registered
35 Posts
So currently i live in MD and am possibly relocating to the Utah Valley area for work..... how is the G8 rides out there? Car show and drag racing, is there a track everyone goes to?

·
Registered
105 Posts
G8 scene is pretty small, but there are a decent number of events and shows. Rocky Mountain Raceway is barely outside the city, but it's not very good. I had heard plans to build a strip at whatever they're calling Miller Motorsports Park now, but I guess the sale is being contested in court. If you haven't already, get ready to put forced induction at the top of your list. You can feel the altitude in the butt dyno pretty easily.

·
Registered
35 Posts
G8 scene is pretty small, but there are a decent number of events and shows. Rocky Mountain Raceway is barely outside the city, but it's not very good. I had heard plans to build a strip at whatever they're calling Miller Motorsports Park now, but I guess the sale is being contested in court. If you haven't already, get ready to put forced induction at the top of your list. You can feel the altitude in the butt dyno pretty easily.
Yeah couple other threads im seeing it appears there is some difference. My car ran 12.8 with full exhaust intake and tune, Stock suspension and street tires. So there is a huge difference

·
Registered
102 Posts
Just moved to Utah, had a G8 lost it in a divorce. Glad you guys are more active then the Utah Vettes around here. I bought a 01 to replace my lost G8. Take care all, be nice to run into some of you all miss the hell out of my G8.

·
Registered
8 Posts
New owner of a silver 2009 GT here. Live in Woods Cross and commute to Cottonwood Heights most mornings. Had the car a week and like it quite a bit. Have not had an actual car since I sold an '89 RS Camaro in '98. All Jeeps and pickups since then. Been keeping an eye out since I started considering a G8 to buy and they are few and far between.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sorry about notice but we are doing a last minute run on Hwy 12 tomorrow from SLC area. Post up if you want to join us and I'll shoot you the details. Plan to meet in Cedar @ 9 so I'm leaving EARLY from Woods Cross (5:00 am).

Two other cars will meet me in Cedar @ 9.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts