Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wanting to get back in a G8, preference is a GXP with a manual. Miles something under 90k would be fine. If anyone is thinking of selling let me know!

·
Premium Member
4,796 Posts
Check out the G8 Classifieds FB page. They pop up on occasion.

·
Premium Member
7,208 Posts
In the past few weeks, a panther black metallic GXP M6 with around 52,000 miles recently sold. Color preference? Best of fortune in the search.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I'm aiming for liquid red like my old GT but I wouldn't mind another color like MGM.
There's a red gxp in Western Michigan but I'm looking for something more stock another one near St.Louis but at 125k miles..

·
Registered
575 Posts
I have a Stryker Blue GXP M6 Speed I may be selling soon with sunroof. 1 of 8 built. Has 16k miles. Production build date 2/9/09 Per (bracketracer). Garaged kept never in rain or snow. Car looks like. the day I bought it.

·
Premium Member
7,208 Posts
Asking price?

·
Registered
575 Posts
I am not sure yet. I need to check around. See what cars with 10k+ mileage that are exceptionally clean are going for and go from there. I have all the org parts for the car boxed and put away. Like the exhaust, engine cover basically anything I took off the car stock I kept for the next owner if they want to put the car back to 100% stock.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm interested, board not letting me send you a PM I guess since I am a new member. If you are serious about selling, please get in touch with me.

I am not sure yet. I need to check around. See what cars with 10k+ mileage that are exceptionally clean are going for and go from there. I have all the org parts for the car boxed and put away. Like the exhaust, engine cover basically anything I took off the car stock I kept for the next owner if they want to put the car back to 100% stock.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts