Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Iv recently started a new job and with more money coming in, have decided to start adding some stuff to my V6. I was looking into headers and was wondering if anyone on here knows of decent headers that fit our V6s. I know there are some camaro headers that fit, with some adjustment, but didn't know if there was anything bolt-on I could look into.

Thanks!

·
Registered
117 Posts
You will want any of the 2010 long tube V6 Camaro headers only thing is they will hang a bit low
here's the install video I made

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You will want any of the 2010 long tube V6 Camaro headers only thing is they will hang a bit low https://youtu.be/4HwPBzIuhfg here's the install video I made

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
Thanks Christo, I'll look into this. I saw your video on the dyno in another thread, did this new setup require a tune, and if so where did you find a tune for it? I've been looking around and haven't had much luck with it.

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I recently bought long tube headerts from a company called "Pypes" they are stainless and under 300, I had them ceramic coated for 250. They bolt right in. User all new manifold bolts and beware broken manifold bolts in the head. I didn't realize you were talking about a V6, sorry

·
Registered
39 Posts
I used some stainless EBay headers for the Camaro on mine. Fit good, didn’t hang too low IMO. I had to modify my exhaust a tad to line up but wasn’t bad.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts