Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in southeast michigan (roseville, warren, sterling heights area) who owns HPTuners? please pm me.....looking for possibly your services.!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Did you go see Liddeo at Alternative in Chesterfield? He does good work just a little on the expensive side.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im not really looking for any tune work..need to ask some questions from a nearby person who uses the program and has it.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Did you go see Liddeo at Alternative in Chesterfield? He does good work just a little on the expensive side.
I just looked this guy up and he looks to be legit. Do you have his tune? Could you provide me with a little feedback on how it went? Pricing? PM if its easier.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I was at Ubly spring 09 when they brought their then brand new LR 09' GT there to play around with tunning it. I have a video somewhere of it running a [email protected] on the 1st pass with their very 1st tune! Also their Mustangs always ran strong. I have to belive they know what they are doing

·
Registered
996 Posts
I just looked this guy up and he looks to be legit. Do you have his tune? Could you provide me with a little feedback on how it went? Pricing? PM if its easier.
600 for a full dyno/street tune but that was a quote for a cammed/stalled G8.

·
Registered
165 Posts
sent pm

1 - 7 of 7 Posts