1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Hawk HPS FTW!!

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
I love the HPS. Good improvement over stock with nice bite. I've heard they dust more than stock, but over 3 months with them, I haven't seen any proof of that. I'd buy them again in a heartbeat.

·
One fast 4 door
220 Posts
go to the gxp shock strut set up nice improvement over stock not expensive, do replace the strut mount or else!!!

·
One fast 4 door
220 Posts
LOVELL's strut mounts/BMR strut bearings must replace when changing struts

·
Registered
270 Posts
If you are going with the FE3 and if you have the money go for the pedders street II kit daily driving. It will make a huge improvement in the handling which the kit come with poly bushings and the rear sub frame bushing inserts is a must.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Munroe makes the FE3s. They are gas charged as opposed to oil only on the FE2s

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If you are going with the FE3 and if you have the money go for the pedders street II kit daily driving. It will make a huge improvement in the handling which the kit come with poly bushings and the rear sub frame bushing inserts is a must.
But this does have me thinking there is something else going on that just bad shocks with my car. I hear a noticeable "growling" sounds from that back of the car while accelerating hard and turning at the same time, like making a right hand turn at an intersection. I'm convinced something is moving around back there. There are so many frick'n suspension arms back there.

·
Mack
1,000 Posts
Shoulda considered the Hawk Ceramics. No dust and solid bite.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts