Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Holden on
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I live here in the Tacoma WA area and am contemplating a complete DoD removal, and doing a Rick Crawford cam and intake setup. I am myself a mechanic, I worked as an ASE certified tech at Volvo for a few years, and now I'm a test mechanic at Boeing. Completely different jobs ha-ha.What I would ideally like is to pay any forum member for there assistance in helping me with the job as these LS motors are new to me. I have a garage with a lift, air tools, basically everything we would need. If nobody is able to come help me over a weekend or something, I would be willing to just pay someone to do the job if that makes more sense. And if nobody is willing to take on that job, lastly I guess I could pay a shop to do it, but would rather not as I don't know any good, LS knowledgeable shops around here, unless somebody knows a place that would treat me right, and offer a fair price for doing good work. I'm open to any and all suggestions! Thanks everyone!

·
Holden on
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow nobody?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Send me a PM and I know folks that can do the job. They are LS guys, I even can do it but time I don't have right now. My car buddies do awesome work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Holden on
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ben2009GT - PM sent, thank you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts