Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to buy white hot g8gt WITH ALL BLACK SEATS ONLY sunroof/no sunroof is okay
120/130k miles or less. I'm located in Louisiana willing to travel.

NO SNOW/RUST BUCKETS PLS
LOOKING FOR 8-9/10 cars
I am a meticulous buyer.

thank you all.

·
Premium Member
4,902 Posts
I’ve seen a couple on the G8 Classifieds FB page.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’ve seen a couple on the G8 Classifieds FB page.
I just made a few post on there too. I went look at one Henry v plug had in Texas. Dudes a rip. Car needed 5k in work and the front bumper was a diff color. Wouldn't move on the price. Already was asking high. Drove 600miles, everything he actually told me about he sugar coated

·
Registered
113 Posts
looking to buy white hot g8gt WITH ALL BLACK SEATS ONLY sunroof/no sunroof is okay

NO SNOW/RUST BUCKETS PLS
LOOKING FOR 8-9/10 cars
I am a meticulous buyer.

thank you all.
Assuming the car is in good condition, less than 120k miles, how much are you willing to offer?

·
Registered
2009 GT, Black
1,214 Posts
I gave $13K for my GT with 123K miles in Jan 2021. I am sure they are up a little right now. Dealer started at $14.5K.

·
Registered
2009 GT, Black
1,214 Posts
Yep, you did well.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I've got one in North MS if you ever get up this way.

·
Registered
36 Posts

NO SNOW/RUST BUCKETS PLS
LOOKING FOR 8-9/10 cars
I am a meticulous buyer.

thank you all.
if you are very serious and not a tire kicker I have a G8 GXP 30k miles LSA ,corsa exhaust, GXP Wheels custom widened to fit 285 on rear and 265 on front, curently has a HSV front on it all badges etc for HSV ,, have all original pieces that simply bolt on and new emblems to replace back to stock. Nothing chopped up all mods done with oem parts have all original parts to put engine back to stock and extra set of GXP wheels Car garage kept and never been in snow or much rain driven only on good days Hot white, black interior, sun roof, auto trans 52K #223 of 1900 built

·
Registered
2 Posts

NO SNOW/RUST BUCKETS PLS
LOOKING FOR 8-9/10 cars
I am a meticulous buyer.

thank you all.
I may have what you're looking for. I am in California. I just posted it on this site.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts