Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im currently doing some research on different cam's out there. Currently my car has VMS stage 2 tune, Kooks mids, solo catback, and a rotofab intake. Trying to see what the best one for my current mods are. Im located in the middle of Illinois and don't really want to go all the way to Michigan to get work done. Also if i get a cam elsewhere will i have to get a new ECM since my current tune? Thanks.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Im currently doing some research on different cam's out there. Currently my car has VMS stage 2 tune, Kooks mids, solo catback, and a rotofab intake. Trying to see what the best one for my current mods are. Im located in the middle of Illinois and don't really want to go all the way to Michigan to get work done. Also if i get a cam elsewhere will i have to get a new ECM since my current tune? Thanks.
Lots of good info on here about cam set ups. Mines going in for one in a few weeks. It all depends on what you want out of it. Best way to go is to talk to a good LS tuner and have them spec you out something to fit your needs.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Do it right the first time. Either get a cam spec'd and a tune also from Pat G or Rick Crawford.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I got my cam installed last week and all I have to say is its worth the drive go with the Livernois stage 2c

1 - 4 of 4 Posts