Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone Ryan here. Here's my situation I'm currently driving a 2013 Chevy Cruze. I love it and wouldn't trade it for another car in its class. I originally got it for the great gas mileage since I travel for work. Now I have a company vehicle and am looking for something a little more thrilling to drive.

Which brings me here, the G8 is my number 1 choice atm so i'll be hanging around a bit and maybe longer if I trade

· Registered
1,282 Posts
They're quite awesome cars. With headers/cold air intake/good tune (not cortex) you get to around 350 rear wheel HP. The shift points will also change and make it seem like a whole different animal.

When I just had the intake and tune, I would still get 25mpg on the highway. I don't remember with the headers but it wouldn't be all that far off.

Check out the for sale forums here, there's some nice cars. Let us know where you're from and what you're looking for like budget/colors/miles, we can help you out. Also, don't be afraid to look hundreds of miles from your house. Buying a car out of state isn't that hard and some of us can stop by to look at it if we're local so you don't drive 4 hrs and find it has a bad oil leak.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.