Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im wondering what i could possibly get for my mgm 09 g8 gt
car has 30k miles premium options with two tone interior. only mods are 5% tint, gxp rear diffuser, vararam cold air, vms tune, dba rotors with carbotech pads in the front, 6k hid, and front clear corners. not too sure what to list it at. and one dealer offered me 15000 i walked away. debating on keeping it or selling it. car is really clean with the exception of the small stone chips on the front facia

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just paid 19k for a loaded bone stock 2009 LR GT with 28k miles and 1 owner. I may have over paid but I love the color, car and I am super happy. I would list it for 19.5k and see what happens.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
car has 30k miles premium options with two tone interior. only mods are 5% tint, gxp rear diffuser, vararam cold air, vms tune, dba rotors with carbotech pads in the front, 6k hid, and front clear corners. not too sure what to list it at. and one dealer offered me 15000 i walked away. debating on keeping it or selling it. car is really clean with the exception of the small stone chips on the front facia
You probably will get 18,000.00 for it.I know the prices have come down a bit in the last couple of years. You could list it for 19 or 19.5 but will probably not get more than 18.I paid 19 with 37,000 miles but that was 3 years ago.

·
Registered
27 Posts

Did you end up making a for sale ad? Has car been sold?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
97camaro383
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing