Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have traded in my G8 GT and have LOTS of parts and goodies for sale. I never had the spare time to make my G8 what I wanted it to be. Therefore, many items are new and have never been used. All of these parts will work on GT models, with some also working on base and GXP models. Due to the large number of photos, they are hosted on Photobucket in order with the corresponding numbered description. I will take more pictures of items on request. These items will also be listed on the other forum, with time stamp of "I'll take..." getting priority. Prices are firm and very fair. Prices are the shipped price, unless local pick up is stated. Payment through PayPal with no added fees.

Everything is sold, thanks!

21. Holden leather non-sliding center console lid. Great condition with no wear. $100 shipped. SOLD

22. Eibach 15mm Pro-Spacer kit, part #90.4.15.027.2. This kit was made for the 5th gen Camaro but will work on G8’s, as we share the samehub/center bore. I used this kit on the rear with CTS-V wheels with no rubbing. Included are 2 5mm wheel spacers I used on my front wheels. $90 shipped. SOLD

23. GTO 17” wheels with new 275/40R17 Nitto NT05R drag radials. Tires never saw a drag strip and have literally 3 miles on them. Local pick up only. $400 for both wheels. SOLD

24. GTO spare tires that can be used as spares or front runners on a drag setup. Factory tires are still installed and it’s recommended they be replaced before use, as they are over 10 years old. $150 for both wheels, local pick up for now. I might ship if there’s interest and the buyer will go half on shipping. SOLD

25. Weathertech front and rear floor mats, part #44225-1-2. Mats are overall in good shape, with only the driver’s mat showing wear from the gas pedal. $90 shipped. SOLD

26. Pontiac trunk cargo liner, part #92207096. Mat is in great shape with very little wear. $90 shipped. Mat will need to be rolled up to ship so some heat may be needed to help it settle back to shape when it arrives. SOLD

27. Factory GT/GXP tail lights, part # 92202362 & 92202361. Tail lights are in great shape with no cracks. They were removed from the car at 15k miles. $100 shipped for the pair. SOLD

28. New GM alternator, part # 92191127. This will work on all G8 models. $125 shipped. SOLD

29.New Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires, 255/40R19. All 4 tires were made in 2015. Local pick up only but a steal at $700 for all 4 tires. I may ship later on for $800. SOLD

30. Factory trunk cargo net in great condition. $30 shipped. SOLD

31. OnStar Bluetooth module, part # 20827036. OnStar service hasn’t ever been activated but Bluetooth will work with no problems. $150 shipped. SOLD

32. New aftermarket flip key assembly, includes Phillips 46 transponder chip. Everything you need to convert a non-flip key. $20 shipped. SOLD

33. HRT koozie & HSV koozie. $10 each shipped. SOLD

34. Holden Racing Team Flag, 2’ x 3’ in size. $20 shipped. SOLD

35. Red Bull Australia flag, 3’ x 5’ in size. $20 shipped. SOLD

36. Miscellaneous Holden shirts. All are Australian size 2XL, which is somewhere between an L-XL in the U.S. Shirts were rarely worn and are clean with no stains. $15 each shipped. ALL SOLD

A) Black Rockstar Holden Racing Team SOLD
B) Gray HSV Roundel on front, HSV logo on back SOLD
C) Gray HSV logo on front, all HSV models on rear SOLD
D) Black HSV logo SOLD
E) Red Bull Australia SOLD

37. Red Bull Australia zip hoodie. Red Blue logo on front, Triple 8 on rear. Australian size 2XL. $20 shipped.SOLD

38. Miscellaneous trim clips. Included free with a purchase of any other item on a first come basis. SOLD

39. New Valeo Ultimate wiper blades, part #900-15-7B & 900-26-7B. These are the correct size and have the necessary adapter to work on all G8 models. $20 shipped for the pair. SOLD

40. Red Bull Australia magnets. Top one is a VF model, bottom one is a VE model. $10 each shipped. SOLD

·
Registered
466 Posts
I'll take that Red Bull Racing flag if you still have it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Does anybody know what is needed to do in order to make the Bluetooth module listed here work in a car that did not have it before? Thanks.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does anybody know what is needed to do in order to make the Bluetooth module listed here work in a car that did not have it before? Thanks.
If you just want Bluetooth, just simply swap it with your current OnStar box. If you want OnStar to work, you'll have to have the box programmed by Chris at White Auto and Media.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'd be interested in the exhaust if your buyer backs out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
Hmbre97
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing