Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
The Black Mamba
247 Posts
These are going to work very well with the stock struts, that is why we went with the 1.25" lowering spring rather than something lower.
I'm interested in your springs. My car has 22k on stock Suspension and still rides like new. If I get your springs, what else would u recommend me replacing? Do u have a Spring combo pkg u can come up with for us small pocket people? I'd like to stick to one manufature when it comes to suspension parts. Thxs...

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I'm interested in your springs. My car has 22k on stock Suspension and still rides like new. If I get your springs, what else would u recommend me replacing? Do u have a Spring combo pkg u can come up with for us small pocket people? I'd like to stick to one manufature when it comes to suspension parts. Thxs...
Honestly the only thing I would recommend you do at the same time you do lowering springs would be our BMR upper strut mounts while you have the car apart. Other wise everything else should be done on a as needed basis.

·
The Black Mamba
247 Posts
Honestly the only thing I would recommend you do at the same time you do lowering springs would be our BMR upper strut mounts while you have the car apart. Other wise everything else should be done on a as needed basis.

Can u PM me a price for the springs and upper strut mounts to 92532? Thxs.

·
Its Good To Be Tha King
9,064 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Will these be available in red and black?
Generally they come in red, but I can get them also done in our black hammerone if needed.
Kyle, there is no way better to launch a new product line than a GROUP BUY...look at all the buzz SOLO got on their exhaust
I will work on that for you guys I am just gonna wait till I hear that they are on the way the I will work on getting a group purchase going with my bosses.
For real, I'm buying these regardless so a group buy would be even better!
Good deal! :D I will work on it.

·
Banned
49 Posts
Generally they come in red, but I can get them also done in our black hammerone if needed.

I will work on that for you guys I am just gonna wait till I hear that they are on the way the I will work on getting a group purchase going with my bosses.

Good deal! :D I will work on it.
You da man!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts