Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting my before and after numbers. Car went from completely stock to LS3 cam, Rotofab CAI, and tune.

Before: 311hp/330tq
After: 362hp/358tq

This is my daily driver and I wanted to eliminate DOD while keeping it close to stock driving.

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Posting my before and after numbers. Car went from completely stock to LS3 cam, Rotofab CAI, and tune.

This is my daily driver and I wanted to eliminate DOD while keeping it close to stock driving.
Nice, 362 at the wheels would be about 400 at crank +/- 10hp. Did you keep the same valve-train/spring set up? And did you do it yourself and how much it'd cost you?

I wonder now what I'd get with BTR stage 3 with similar setup (with valve springs and johnson lifters.)

·
Registered
650 Posts

Adding some Kooks mid-length headers would be a nice upgrade to that setup.

Nice, 362 at the wheels would be about 400 at crank +/- 10hp. Did you keep the same valve-train/spring set up? And did you do it yourself and how much it'd cost you?

I wonder now what I'd get with BTR stage 3 with similar setup (with valve springs and johnson lifters.)
I made 425 on a heartbreaker (or so i was told) dyno with the BTR Stage 2. Other mods are in signature

1 - 3 of 3 Posts