Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
#MurderG8
158 Posts
Very nice. The only part of my install that I'm not looking forward to is the fuel pump :(

·
Registered
262 Posts
Awesome, thanks!

·
Not a real person
274 Posts
Nice guide. Thanks for taking the time to put together. What about the vacuum hoses on the bypass valve? I've seen a few different ways of hooking them up, just not sure which one is the "correct way"

How did you attach the brackets on your intercooler? Weld or glue?

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will take a picture of mine and attach it. It's already routed on the blower.

For the front mount I didn't show it bc there's so many options & everyone does it differently. I used a U bracket I made to hang it

·
Registered
309 Posts
Can someone fill me in on what the big appeal of the LSA setup is?

·
11 second all motor
780 Posts
Can someone fill me in on what the big appeal of the LSA setup is?
Factory GM blower that is designed to run for lots of mileage. This blower is said to make more power on less boost than a maggie which means its more efficient.

It comes with an 8 rib setup by default where the maggie comes with a 6-rib and has an expensive upgrade kit to convert to an 8-rib.

I also believe this blower setup manages heat and IAT temps better.

Price is more affordable than the competition, and of course cool factor. :wink2:

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
done. probably better practice yup upload the content to g8board somehow so if your dropbox ever "drops" then people still can reference your content. We could also prune the comments and migrate the content type the how to section.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Thanks- send me a pm when you have it ready and I'll help you post it so we can keep it informative and clean to be a full reference for everyone! Thanks for your contribution.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Thanks so much! Just what I needed! I just purchased the LSA! So hyped about getting it done!

·
Registered
364 Posts
How long did this install take you?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Man oh man I want to do this.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts