Pontiac G8 Forum banner

LT's and stock mufflers.

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  O-Fivecc 
#1 ·
I've been running Kooks LT's, catted mids, and the stock GT mufflers. I wanted it a little quieter. I like it, and I may mod these for more flow. Here is a video, just in case there might be someone on the same path. Also, debadged the rear except for the arrowhead, and tinted the side repeaters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki_I8KAJoTo&feature=youtu.be

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Red Sedan

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Full-size car Rim

See less See more
#3 ·
That sounds great! I'm planning to do LTs and HFC'd connection pipes in the next while and run them to the stock axleback. I was planning to eventually upgrade to a Corsa catback, but this actually has exactly the sound I'm looking for. Good to know, thanks for the video!

#4 ·
Thank you. I would love a Corsa myself, but this actually sounds good. You can open the stock mufflers up, and mod them as well. Zero drone, and mild, but you can clearly tell its a V8.

#6 ·
Cable management Electrical wiring Electronics Technology Circuit component

Getqting rid of that perforated tube is what I mean when moddinga for flow. However, even removing that doesn't really add any sound.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.