Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all hear about how mace has this mace has that, has anyone ordered from them? Or knows if they have a vendor here in the U.S.? And if one were going to purchase parts, are they a direct fit to the ly7?

·
Registered
456 Posts
That depends on the part ordered. From everything I've read they are a good shop that understands GM V6 engines. The manifold insulators are used by several members here. I know Hazer has them and a Mace tune too.

I don't know of any LY7 that has is cammed.

-Dennis-

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
My insulators where shipped last week. Should be here early next week. It was a little tricky figuring out the payment but they answered my emails with the right info. Can't wait to put them on. Can't beat the price for the torque gains.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My original thought process was to price out the intake manifold I've been reading about from them. What differences do the insulators make and how much? any specific part numbers to look for for the G8 V6?

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
It shows the gains on the website. You're looking for the VE V6 commodore parts. The HP gains are basically nothing but the low end torque seems to to get a very noticeable gain.

·
Decepticon
180 Posts
ive ordered my mace insulators as well as my mace tune they are very good with any questions and orders shipping is all from Australia no U.S vendors but shipping is quick also for being so far

·
Decepticon
180 Posts

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Yeah it was 25 bucks to Canada. Pretty good.

·
Facebook Moderator
1,452 Posts
MACE is great, I can't think of anything negative to say about them.. any problems i ever have they are right there with my answers!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts