Pontiac G8 Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I agree -- I would say that maybe the 21st - Saturday evening (Mike can get settled in, Wyome can get prepped to leave, and we wouldn't be messing with Holiday conflicts).

I am sure there a Sonic that is somewhere in the middle - I know of the ones up here in the North Metro area -- do you know where there is one that is more Central/South/East Metro Denver?

It would be great if we can all get together (weather dependent).

I would be good with a Saturday night if it isn't snowing. Sunday I am having an end of the season NASCAR party at my house. Keep me posted. Oh yeah, got home last night!!! Medic, good travels.. See you soon.

Mike

·
Registered
531 Posts
Welcome home Mike! Glad to here you made it back safely!

·
Juice Addict
469 Posts
Welcome home, Mike.

Good luck with the meet (weather and such). Wish I could make it, but class scheduling conflicts this time.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Looks like Saturday afternoon -- November 21st. Sonic at Tower & Hampden. Hope to see many of us there.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Cool....what time are we lookin for??
I'll bring the wife along too ...

·
Registered
531 Posts
Hey Wyome -- We are looking at 3:00 in the afternoon on Saturday. Is your son coming, too?

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
About this Discussion
45 Replies
8 Participants
jlasti
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing