Maggie 1900 $4800 approx. 35,000 miles
Blower comes with 75lb siemens injectors
and intercooler. SOLD

Rear Over Drive Pulleys $180 was purchased used but never installed SOLD
3.1 Pulley $80 SOLD
2.9 Pulley $80 SOLD

RX Super Chiller $650
I don't have a picture as it sits behind bumper however:
Google rx super chiller and you should find a picture on the site showing how it sits.
NOTE: This Does not come with instructions, I was the second G8 to have this system and the instructions included were a bit light to begin with. You will need an experienced AC tech to do this install. Call Tracy at RX for instructions he will have updated ones, and he will bend over backwards to help you with the install. I was very appreciative for all the help he gave me.

This setup with LS9 cam and 2.9 pulley made 500 rwhp, on conservative tune. I never got back to the track after the LS9 install but it ran 11.72 before the cam with a real crappy 1.76 60' time. Add the overdrive pulleys and good tires and you can be flirting with low 11's and maybe even a 10 sec time.
I'm selling because i'm getting an amazing deal on a twin turbo setup or you'd have to pry the Maggie from my cold dead hands. It's been tremendous fun but it's time to upgrade! :gears:

Attachments

·
Registered
335 Posts
What all is included in the $4800?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maggie. Siemens 75lb injectors, serpentine belt. One front pulley of your choice.

·
Ins-Z-G8-toR
3,310 Posts
This is the first Maggie I've seen FS in awhile. Good price.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just curious... what are you going to upgrade to?
Have a friend selling his Twin Turbo kit. At 10psi he's making close to 700 rwhp. With an electronic boost controller and 6psi waste gate springs I will be able to adjust rwhp on the fly from approx. 500 to 750+. And the kit has room to grow being capable of 1,100 rwhp. Hey, and I should get better gas mileage too.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Maggie. Siemens 75lb injectors, serpentine belt. One front pulley of your choice.
No boost a pump, intercooler pump, and anything like that to install it? I installed one a 2011 camaro and it had literally everything from clamps, to zip ties with it. I understand your selling a used setup, I am just trying to add up everything that I would need additionally to see if its worth it for me.

Thanks

Lorenz

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No boost a pump, intercooler pump, and anything like that to install it? I installed one a 2011 camaro and it had literally everything from clamps, to zip ties with it. I understand your selling a used setup, I am just trying to add up everything that I would need additionally to see if its worth it for me.

Thanks

Lorenz
Ha ha yes sorry the intercooler assembly will come with it. Any hoses and clamps etc that go with the Maggie will be included, zip ties sold separately. No boost a pump came with the kit, I have one but will need it to fuel the twins. I was ok with the stock fuel system till I added the cam and only upgraded to be extra safe and I did intend to install the overdrive pulleys too. However others have had issues with the stock fuel pump with similar hp so your results may vary. Its possible you may need an extra hose or two since I had the superchiller installed unless you buy that too. Honestly cant tell you since I didnt install either.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump

·
every village has one
2,118 Posts
I have the Maggie instructions if someone needs them.
Why is this thing still here??

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It would make a great Christmas present for your wife.....

·
Registered
989 Posts
Must... resist... debt...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
About this Discussion
34 Replies
14 Participants
spider1701
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing