Pontiac G8 Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Original post edited. added additional included items.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Damnit. So tempting. Question: Who tuned it? And do you have the flow settings for HP Tuners for those injectors?

Steve Williams of tuned by Frost tuned it. And yes I could transfer the tune to you if you want it....after purchase.. :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
My experience with the chiller is that on a warm day it doesn't affect the ac very much but you do know its not the stock ac anymore. On a real hot day it struggles when you are standing still.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I dont know.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
bump

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
My experience with the chiller is that on a warm day it doesn't affect the ac very much but you do know its not the stock ac anymore. On a real hot day it struggles when you are standing still.
Edit: As it was being removed from the car the tech noticed that the coolant was low, he investigated and found a leaking fitting, so now i know why it was struggling while stopped. That particular fitting was part of the cars ac not the superchiller kit so the chiller was working just fine.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Maggie and Pulleys SOLD

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
About this Discussion
34 Replies
14 Participants
spider1701
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing