Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ride Orange
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered it Monday, and can't wait for it to get here. Having it dropped shipped to my installer. I'm ready for some sound!!

·
Registered
548 Posts
I went with the 16887 we will have to compare notes :) mine is probably two weeks out though.

-Q

·
Father of Twins
234 Posts
well so much for mine, was just checking over the box and it was the axleback. I have to wait until tomorrow and see how to get things straightened out. So I guess now I am a week or 2 out now.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Oh no!!! That sucks! Well you will be with me in a couple weeks now :|

-Q

·
Ride Orange
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well so much for mine, was just checking over the box and it was the axleback. I have to wait until tomorrow and see how to get things straightened out. So I guess now I am a week or 2 out now.

Doh!!! Man that's like....I don't know, like the time I drove home 18 miles with 2 dozen, fresh chocolate glazed Krispy Kremes and opened up the boxes............and they were all plain!!!!

·
Registered
542 Posts
lol that's funny i did the opposite wanted plain and got all chocolate.......i have the 16795 and i love the sound...........

·
Registered
107 Posts
That does suck i ordered mine on march 2nd and they just told me it was on backorder the other day so still waiting on it...Guess everyone has some type of setback one way or another.

·
Father of Twins
234 Posts
Well I am sure i will get resolved, but timing is terrible. I had a buddy and a lift all lined up for Sat morning and we would have been done in time for lunch with the STL G8 group.

I guess I will have to drown myself in beer and bacon cheeseburgers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts