Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Sooper Moderatorator
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations to gman, March G8 of the month winner!!

Here's gman's list of current mods:

"My current modification are

suspension:
Modified BC Racing BR Coilovers
Eibach Camber Bolts
Spohn Endlinks

exterior:
XenonDepot HID 6500k
3000k Overlays fogs
Debadged Rear

Interior
(Tijn Edition's G8)
Custom Harness Bar

wheels:
BMW X5 Style 63's
19x10 +30 front
19x10 +19 Rear
235/30/19 Goodyear Eagle GT
1 inch Adapter rear
15mm Eibach Adapter front"

·
Registered
47 Posts
pure sexy, for sure

·
Premium Member
1,921 Posts
what potholes.

·
Premium Member
687 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
BMW X5 Style 63's
19x10 +30 front
19x10 +19 Rear
235/30/19 Goodyear Eagle GT
1 inch Adapter rear
15mm Eibach Adapter front"
So let me get this right... are you running a 45et up front and a 44et in the rear? or a 15et in front and a -6et in rear

Nevermind, I just looked up the stock wheels... they are a 45et stock, so after adapters you end up with 30et in front and 20et in rear. That makes sense now.

·
Get Aggressive
881 Posts
car looks spectacular..
what wheels are in the photo at the bottom of your posts??
they are Linea Corse z2s

So let me get this right... are you running a 45et up front and a 44et in the rear? or a 15et in front and a -6et in rear

Nevermind, I just looked up the stock wheels... they are a 45et stock, so after adapters you end up with 30et in front and 20et in rear. That makes sense now.
i have added a 10mm space to the front and now they are 20et and it was an 1 inchs adapter making it 19et

·
Registered
5 Posts
20et up front on 10"s? You're my hero!!

Ok Gman answer this question then. Say I was to run 9.5" in front and 10.5" in rear, what is the lowest offsets I can run with rolling fenders? I've got to run low and wide as possible... Congrats again!

·
Premium Member
1,387 Posts
Congrats! Wow thats loooooooooow.

·
Get Aggressive
881 Posts
thank you

20et up front on 10"s? You're my hero!!

Ok Gman answer this question then. Say I was to run 9.5" in front and 10.5" in rear, what is the lowest offsets I can run with rolling fenders? I've got to run low and wide as possible... Congrats again!
It also depends on what size tire your going to be running, bc i am running a 235/35/19 so its stretched allowing me to lower my offsets. And when you say "low and wide", are talking about driving low, and have wide aggressive wheels? or low offset and wide wheels?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looks awesome. Pictures like this almost wants to make me get a G8 and install bag it. Reminds me of the bippu styled cars I'm used to seeing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts