Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just so everyone knows Maryland Speed is being sued by the Maryland State Attorney General for taking orders and money without shipping any parts. You can read the charges on the Attorney General website under news. The suit was filed the beginning of September and he has a hearing on December 5th. The company and Brandon Farthing are both charged in this matter.
If anyone has money tied up with him I would get it back before the state gets it.
I think anyone who has read the posts probably saw this coming.
It is sad to see a past forum sponsor end up like this.

·
every village has one
2,118 Posts
Just so everyone knows Maryland Speed is being sued by the Maryland State Attorney General for taking orders and money without shipping any parts. You can read the charges on the Attorney General website under news. The suit was filed the beginning of September and he has a hearing on December 5th. The company and Brandon Farthing are both charged in this matter.
If anyone has money tied up with him I would get it back before the state gets it.
I think anyone who has read the posts probably saw this coming.
It is sad to see a past forum sponsor end up like this.
Not sad.
Justified.
You don’t end up like that by accident. That place has been a drop ship scam for a long time. Maybe they’ll throw him in the can and delay his release date like he did customer’s orders.

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Not sad.
Justified.
You don’t end up like that by accident. That place has been a drop ship scam for a long time. Maybe they’ll throw him in the can and delay his release date like he did customer’s orders.
lol that would be perfect! Add up all the days he delayed parts for each customer and that's his sentence. From our group alone it would be years!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He should really be hung by his balls if he had any. Every time I called about my Corsa Cat Back neither he or his flunky would answer the phone. If I emailed it was just another excuse.
So I finally email the jackass that my card company has credited my account back and he has 30 days to deliver my exhaust or the credit becomes permanent, this crook replies "thanks I won't ship now I don't want to get robbed". So it was ok when he was screwing me but God forbid he should get a turn. He never intended to ship me anything ever anyway.
Branden Farthing is a tird and I hope the Maryland Attorney General flushes him.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Read those posts about not getting the items ordered even after months of waiting. Don't people know you can do a chargeback on your credit card for 3 to 6 months after payment? If I don't get my stuff or a full refund after 6 weeks, I contact VISA and they freeze the funds from the seller while they investigate and refund you if your claim is legit. Get your money back and find another business to buy from.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good advice already done. I lost no money but they kept my money tied up for 3 months. I didn't know about their bad reputation until after I ordered. I thought they were a good forum sponsor.
I will certainly research anyone I purchase parts from in the future. Brandon is in so much trouble now they don't even answer the phone but he is still trying to sell on his site. Still offering discounts on parts you will never get.
Jail is were he belongs.

·
F1rehawk
619 Posts
Digging up them old threads.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
GTRenegade911
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing