Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
skrt
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why did the thread get deleted?
Anyways I don't know where to post this but I ordered my suspension parts them being , koni struts, tein springs with whiteline bushings back in JULY 27 2017.
Still haven't received ANYTHING.
My bank did nothing saying that I ran out of time since i didn't report till November, only reason why i waited that long was because i was being led on by Maryland that my items were coming.
Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do or anything?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Why did the thread get deleted?
Anyways I don't know where to post this but I ordered my suspension parts them being , koni struts, tein springs with whiteline bushings back in JULY 27 2017.
Still haven't received ANYTHING.
My bank did nothing saying that I ran out of time since i didn't report till November, only reason why i waited that long was because i was being led on by Maryland that my items were coming.
Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do or anything?
Yeah good good luck I took me to and have almost 3 months to get my stuff I robbers the whole rear end all be BMR They don't tell you if it's in stock or not

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,935 Posts
Why did the thread get deleted? Anyways I don't know where to post this but I ordered my suspension parts them being , koni struts, tein springs with whiteline bushings back in JULY 27 2017. Still haven't received ANYTHING. My bank did nothing saying that I ran out of time since i didn't report till November, only reason why i waited that long was because i was being led on by Maryland that my items were coming. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do or anything?
Here's why the original thread was deleted.
[URL="http://www.g8board.com/forums/#vendors" said:
Vendors[/URL] This section is for vendors that help support our website. If you are interested in becoming a supporting vendor, please email [email protected]
Unfortunately, Maryland Speed is still a forum supporting vendor and G8board.com cannot accept money i.e. "support" from an organization yet allow a negative thread regarding said company to continue circulating. Obviously, it creates a conflict of interest and by virtue of the fact the thread was removed signifies they are fully aware of the problems many forum members have experienced with Maryland Speed. However, what they decide to do going forward will be pretty interesting as the number of supporting vendors has dwindled quite a bit over the past few years. Moreover, the probability of acquiring new vendors is slim to none given the age and lessening popularity of the G8. Hopefully, they will make the right moral decision versus a financial decision. Regarding your question, since the bank can't do anything given the amount of time that has passed after the transaction was completed; outside of pursuing legal action really don't know how you would be able to get your money back.

·
skrt
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I see i see, it sure will be interesting to see what the forum does..
A for my case , legal action is probably the only way. Its difficult trying to get a direct answer from them when they're over here beating around the bush.

·
Registered
493 Posts
It sucks, but I think you waited way too long. I can't see any deal being worth the 8+ months it takes to receive those items. Maybe small claims court?

·
every village has one
2,203 Posts
Maryland Speed has lost Solo and Kooks as sources.
Interesting that their “tax sale” advertises deals on Kooks.

·
CCG8 Member
1,599 Posts
Here's why the original thread was deleted. Unfortunately, Maryland Speed is still a forum supporting vendor and G8board.com cannot accept money i.e. "support" from an organization yet allow a negative thread regarding said company to continue circulating. Obviously, it creates a conflict of interest and by virtue of the fact the thread was removed signifies they are fully aware of the problems many forum members have experienced with Maryland Speed. However, what they decide to do going forward will be pretty interesting as the number of supporting vendors has dwindled quite a bit over the past few years. Moreover, the probability of acquiring new vendors is slim to none given the age and lessening popularity of the G8. Hopefully, they will make the right moral decision versus a financial decision. Regarding your question, since the bank can't do anything given the amount of time that has passed after the transaction was completed; outside of pursuing legal action really don't know how you would be able to get your money back.
You'd hope the forum would put protecting it's members over the almighty dollar but I guess not. There's another forum that doesn't do this, all I can suggest is using it instead.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Maryland Speed has lost Solo and Kooks as sources.
Interesting that their “tax sale” advertises deals on Kooks.
They don't buy direct from KOOKS orbSolo. Bob's speed shop (Which puts Bob's speed shop at risk of being dropped btw), who is a vender sells to MS then perhaps to the poor bastard who hasn't seen any of these conversations.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
They don't buy direct from KOOKS orbSolo. Bob's speed shop (Which puts Bob's speed shop at risk of being dropped btw), who is a vender sells to MS then perhaps to the poor bastard who hasn't seen any of these conversations.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
With money crossing state lines and evidence of collusion, I smell a RICO indictment coming..

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0221-billed-merchandise-you-never-received

First... I sympathize... It sucks when folks don't come through on their promises. I hope the finally do as promised this week. Good luck there.

You gotta protect yourself. Don't expect other to protect you. If a company has a bad rep, it's all over the internet. Sometimes you get blind sided, but all you can do is live and learn.

You are well within your rights to demand a refund if they do not come though at the end of this week. You can't get that action from the bank, but consumer protection agencies are available in all 50 states to advise.

Here? Well, let's just say the issue has been beaten like a dead horse with a stick. Yet, the stick is now a dull peg where once there was a reasonably large branch, and the horse is but a red stain on the ground where a horse once was.....

·
Premium Member
4,935 Posts
seems like indefinitely would have been the more appropriate term

....Here? Well, let's just say the issue has been beaten like a dead horse with a stick. Yet, the stick is now a dull peg where once there was a reasonably large branch, and the horse is but a red stain on the ground where a horse once was.....
Man, I must be shallow because I cannot get the gist of the analogy. Should have taken that critical thinking course in college after all.

·
Premium Member
4,935 Posts
Nevermind. Got it Jova007200 and must have read it too quickly the first time around.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I effed it up and rearranged it.... It's way too late to go back and edit. :D

·
skrt
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Until i see the status changed to shipped, i will be looking into consumer protection agencies.
How is it these guys BS you on shipping dates, Its ridiculous. .

·
Registered
40 Posts
I had a bad experience with MS, all I can say is call every day Or email. My vcm intake took two months and didn't ship until I asked for my refund.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Slowly gaining acceptance
437 Posts
You'd hope the forum would put protecting it's members over the almighty dollar but I guess not. There's another forum that doesn't do this, all I can suggest is using it instead.
Except that the thread in their Vendor Feedback forum about this vendor is overwhelmingly positive.

1 - 20 of 140 Posts