Pontiac G8 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
I could have went through BMR Directly got it in a week they had everything in stock the only thing I saved cash on was the shipping

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
every village has one
2,203 Posts
Hell, just have someone from the attorney general’s office place an order and not tell them who is :)
Case closed.....

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
We expect live reporting if you do. :)
I'm only 10 miles closer to Hunt Valley than you are. Meet you there?

Hell, just have someone from the attorney general’s office place an order and not tell them who is :)
Case closed.....
I'm going to talk to someone from the State's attorney's office this weekend and get his .02.

·
Registered
68 Posts
The Better Business Bureau's website also sports a warning, and a rating of F.
BBB is a ****ing joke anyways. It isn't ran by the government, and they require a payment to get an A rating.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
BBB is a ****ing joke anyways. It isn't ran by the government, and they require a payment to get an A rating.
I didn't realize that big red blocks of text, 1.5 Stars, and an F rating wasn't enough to say "This Company Sucks." Seems like it does well enough as a general indicator.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
The Facebook page Maryland speed dont buy saved me. I ordered new headers and Hawk pads about 4 months ago. After two months of no emails or contact I filed with Discover card and they just sided with me and refunded my money. It was only about $700, but still helps. Funny thing is 2 years ago I ordered my Solo exhaust and other parts from them and had zero issues. I think the Ponzi scheme became too much.

·
every village has one
2,203 Posts
Hope they include the “customer service” or lack of gal. She was/is another treat to deal with....

·
Slowly gaining acceptance
437 Posts
I didn't realize that big red blocks of text, 1.5 Stars, and an F rating wasn't enough to say "This Company Sucks." Seems like it does well enough as a general indicator.

You can buy your way out of those bad rating with BBB.

Online reviews for the most part are of limited value anyway, to the point that the company I work for doesn't ask customers for them. Hasn't hurt us in the slightest.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I rarely even go to the BBB. I was just idly pointing it out.

My sarcastic comments afterwards are a result of my confusion as to how anybody could even debate it, because this is a "Maryland Speed Sucks" thread and the BBB agrees.......

So, I was confused because I didn't understand how this example of BBB being quite correct could be used to display that the BBB is a bad resource...

I rarely even use it, but red flags are red flags.........

That said, let's not discuss this further, and let's get back the M.S. bashing.... :D

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
LOL. It's a new thread every so often.... This time the circumstances are a bit different, though....

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
wonders who was the "wrong person" for MS to finally piss off. Cause I feel that's what it would take. Someone with some pull somewhere finally got screwed and ran this one up the flag pole. Can you imagine how many companies are out there like this? It's part of the reason people will pay more to shop at amazon sometimes. So to see this go to court says something.

81 - 100 of 140 Posts