Pontiac G8 Forum banner

121 - 140 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
been hearing a lot of bad things about Maryland Speed. I didnt have an issue when i ordered my Borla exhaust from them though

·
Low society member
91 Posts
If you even google maryland speed lawsuit youll see this is an ongoing problem all across forums. Corvette forum has banned them from being a retailer on their site and a few others because of the same problem youre having.

·
Low society member
91 Posts
From maryland speed settlement

>:)
Until i see the status changed to shipped, i will be looking into consumer protection agencies.
How is it these guys BS you on shipping dates, Its ridiculous. .
Consumers who are owed refunds from Maryland Speed may call the Consumer Protection hotline at 410-528-8662 or 888-743-0023

·
Low society member
91 Posts
Until i see the status changed to shipped, i will be looking into consumer protection agencies.
How is it these guys BS you on shipping dates, Its ridiculous. .
Consumers who are owed refunds from Maryland Speed may call the Consumer Protection hotline at 410-528-8662 or 888-743-0023

·
Low society member
91 Posts

Thats from the settlement url

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
>:)Consumers who are owed refunds from Maryland Speed may call the Consumer Protection hotline at 410-528-8662 or 888-743-0023

Thats from the settlement url
Got it. Loud and clear.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Does anyone know if he has finally gone under? I got my money back long ago plus $100.00 as a settlement. I see his website is dead.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts

·
every village has one
2,203 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
The food will be anything but fast. Probably pay for and it never gets delivered. Thanks for the quick answer.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Does anyone know what finally happened to this Jackass and his wife? Did Brandon finally get the jail time he richly deserved?

·
every village has one
2,203 Posts
good question.....Maybe search court documents from that county?
dont remember the slime bag‘s last name

·
Registered
720 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
That link is the civil suite by the Attorney General. That is a good catch finding the actual document. I was hoping for the outcome of the later Criminal charges. I can only assume he didn't pay restitution so he was later prosecuted. Maybe someone local knows something. I had several conversations with him over my order so I can say if ever someone deserved jail time for fraud it is Brandon Farthing.

·
Registered
720 Posts
That link is the civil suite by the Attorney General. That is a good catch finding the actual document. I was hoping for the outcome of the later Criminal charges. I can only assume he didn't pay restitution so he was later prosecuted. Maybe someone local knows something. I had several conversations with him over my order so I can say if ever someone deserved jail time for fraud it is Brandon Farthing.
I'm fairly local, and was searching district and circuit court cases. The problem is that unless you know the county or state court system the case is in, it can be really hard to find.

121 - 140 of 140 Posts