Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello people, wanted to buy a power window switch with the bezel for a 09 G8. Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
What do you mean with the request for (a power window switch "with " a bezel) If the switch is the master window control with the included side view mirror control, new replacements are available all over the place for about $26 an up. If the bezel is referring to the plastic surround trim piece, that may be available with some in depth digging (most likely used). What happened there !!! drop a bowling ball on it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I know the switches are plentiful but some people are selling the switch already mounted in the surround trim. They're some sellers on eBay asking between $175 to $$250 for the trim with the switch. I'm trying not to spend that much but, if I have I will. Yhanks

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Not knowing how well this following web page produces results, you could give it a look to see if "they" can save you a few bucks. Its displayed as "OEMcats.com". Using the P/N 92235389, they show 71 dealers saying they have new ones for a price of $74 to $84. If they really have that part, maybe one of those sources is located very near your place an can pick it up direct from them (sans shipping charge). Or maybe normal camel back shipping charges are not to bad.

·
Premium Member
8,281 Posts
shifter surround. Can try gto g8 ta albeit the listings state email for price. Per personal experience, oemcats.com was pointless.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts