Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to Rush Hour Karting last night in Garner with some friends and it was a blast!! I thought it may be a good place for us to schedule a meet and greet and partake in some kart racing.

I would like to gauge the interest and look at setting up a time slot for those who would be interested.

http://www.rushhourkarting.com/

For my first time out I was able to make the top 20 fastest times of the day list!

·
MUSCLE Biotch!
1,036 Posts
I wouldn't mind going but those cars don't have enough tq to get me going quickly. I usually end up just driving while everyone kicks my arse.

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
I'm interested and I think my wife will be too!

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Did an AV GTG there a few years back. Sadly I had just injured my lower back, so I was doing good to just make it there. Had to just watch so I've never done the track.

·
Registered
524 Posts
do you have a date for this event?

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
No date yet. Maybe the weekend of April 6? how does that work for everyone that would be interested?
Doesn't work for me. My brother is moving down on the 6th, so I'm busy that weekend.

Also funny that you mentioned this, my company is planning on doing a company day for us there.

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Doesn't work for me. My brother is moving down on the 6th, so I'm busy that weekend.

Also funny that you mentioned this, my company is planning on doing a company day for us there.
Thats awesome that your company is thinking of that. That would be a blast! I know that several of the 30 technicians that I manage would love to take a shot at me in a competitive bout of racing. Little they know I would bust their ass!!!

I got to thinking about it some more this afternoon and it looks like I will be taking the car down to Rick next weekend for some more go fast goodies, so it wouldn't work for me either.

Maybe we could do something that first Saturday in May (4th) after C&C. Just go over there afterwards or something?

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
Thats awesome that your company is thinking of that. That would be a blast! I know that several of the 30 technicians that I manage would love to take a shot at me in a competitive bout of racing. Little they know I would bust their ass!!!

I got to thinking about it some more this afternoon and it looks like I will be taking the car down to Rick next weekend for some more go fast goodies, so it wouldn't work for me either.

Maybe we could do something that first Saturday in May (4th) after C&C. Just go over there afterwards or something?
Sounds fun! I'm getting new LCA's in the coming weeks to help my wheel hop and 60' times. Also my company does alot of fun stuff. Last weekend they took everyone paintballing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts