Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Pontiac SRM G8 GXP M6
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked this car up from Georgia with only 30,800 miles on it and it is unmodified except for window tint. Paid $37K for her. After 15 hours, one overnight stay and 1,100 miles later, it's home in the Adirondack Mountains of New York State. This is my second M6 GXP, I traded my first one in 2017 for a Corvette Grand Sport convertible, big mistake. I'm the fourth owner of this beauty believe it or not. I'm trying to track down the original owner, he was from Indiana and I understand he had a Viper as well. If anyone could give me some leads it would be appreciated.
Car Wheel Holden commodore Land vehicle Vehicle

Speedometer Odometer Tachometer Gauge Vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Wheel Tire Car Holden commodore Vehicle

·
Premium Member
9,088 Posts
Enjoy the new GXP. How was the trip home? Curious, still have the 2017 Corvettet Grand Sport convertible?

Reactions: gtomark71

·
Registered
2009 Pontiac SRM G8 GXP M6
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. I had excellent weather driving home. It wasn’t too bad on fuel. I traded in the Grand Sport for a CTS-V. I don’t have that anymore either.

·
Premium Member
4,877 Posts
Congrats! Make sure to log it on the GXP registry!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Congrats the car looks amazing

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just picked this car up from Georgia with only 30,800 miles on it and it is unmodified except for window tint. Paid $37K for her. After 15 hours, one overnight stay and 1,100 miles later, it's home in the Adirondack Mountains of New York State. This is my second M6 GXP, I traded my first one in 2017 for a Corvette Grand Sport convertible, big mistake. I'm the fourth owner of this beauty believe it or not. I'm trying to track down the original owner, he was from Indiana and I understand he had a Viper as well. If anyone could give me some leads it would be appreciated. View attachment 187661
View attachment 187663
View attachment 187662
View attachment 187665
View attachment 187664
I just picked this car up from Georgia with only 30,800 miles on it and it is unmodified except for window tint. Paid $37K for her. After 15 hours, one overnight stay and 1,100 miles later, it's home in the Adirondack Mountains of New York State. This is my second M6 GXP, I traded my first one in 2017 for a Corvette Grand Sport convertible, big mistake. I'm the fourth owner of this beauty believe it or not. I'm trying to track down the original owner, he was from Indiana and I understand he had a Viper as well. If anyone could give me some leads it would be appreciated. View attachment 187661
View attachment 187663
View attachment 187662
View attachment 187665
View attachment 187664
May you hold on to this beauty this time. Happy driving!

·
Registered
493 Posts
@bracketracer, may be able to help you track down the previous owner if he had the car added to the registry during his/her ownership.

·
Premium Member
9,088 Posts
^^^ Post #10.

·
Premium Member
9,088 Posts
The GXP registry is linked above in post ten.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts