Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
om nom nom nom
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was at Megaspeed hanging out at the champion motors booth, had some good chats with Rob, Pete and Joe. What was even more surprising is that I met a few G8 Guys

Mike Jung was there and it was a pleasure meeting you and your friends (Eric, Scott) from the Camaro club.

Anyways i posted some pictures on the corvette forums, here is the link.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/canadian-events/3240960-pictures-of-our-booth-megaspeed-2013-a.html

Did anyone else go to this event? It was huge!! over 600 cars from drag cars to tuners to muscle cars to low riders...amazing show and good people. Had some snakes and baby alligators for a mobile zoo there as well..lol

·
Registered
822 Posts
did you buy a c6 yet?

·
Registered
783 Posts
Nice meeting you VJ.
Always nice putting a face to a name.
(I sneaked away from the CCFBG car club booth for a few minutes.)

I was wondering who's Cyber Gray SS was in the display (when I saw a pic posted on the Corvette Forum by Pete.)
I haven't seen Joe & his car in over a year...haven't been much out to the East End last season.
It's looking sharp!

& Pete's 502ci engine looks AWESOME !
N/A build with 800+ hp.

& the new CF hood on the TT C6 sure was light !
I love his plate frame, 'Twins Aboard' the first time I saw it pulling into a cruise.

·
Registered
864 Posts
That Camaro looks sick...

·
Registered
822 Posts
VJ since when do you work for Champion?

·
Premium Member
1,385 Posts
I had no idea this was going on.... :(

·
om nom nom nom
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
om nom nom nom
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had no idea this was going on.... :(
Yeah apparently a lot of people did not, but there was still a very good turn out. Lots of low riders, muscle cars (TT Camaro in show that was laying down 2200hp) some really high hp tuner cars (1400whp supra), 2jz converted lexus's etc, a lot of civics, a lot of vdubs

And like any good show a lot of hot chicks ;) The champion booth was well placed and they had a big ass banner so quite the attention grabber, a lot of chicks came by and checked out the vettes

Nice meeting you VJ.
Always nice putting a face to a name.
(I sneaked away from the CCFBG car club booth for a few minutes.)

I was wondering who's Cyber Gray SS was in the display (when I saw a pic posted on the Corvette Forum by Pete.)
I haven't seen Joe & his car in over a year...haven't been much out to the East End last season.
It's looking sharp!

& Pete's 502ci engine looks AWESOME !
N/A build with 800+ hp.

& the new CF hood on the TT C6 sure was light !
I love his plate frame, 'Twins Aboard' the first time I saw it pulling into a cruise.
Yes Sir, it was a pleasure meeting with you and discussing about our car vs the Camaro. You have a good club there @ CCFBG.

That Camaro looks sick...
yeah his rims are like 10k alone..lmao. The black and white vettes were getting a lot of attention form the ladies ;)

The biggest kicker was everyone wanted to know if those 360 fordged rims were actual CF

·
Registered
864 Posts
10 k thats insane...

·
om nom nom nom
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah 360 forged wanted 2.3k just for the CF overlay

the Rims start a 6.2k + 2.3k + shipping + Tax.. = :drink::drink::drink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts