Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vtac kicked in yo!!!
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you planning on having any member deals? I tried the 30% discount but it doesnt work.

·
Its Good To Be Tha King
9,064 Posts
I would also like in on this, as I buy all my tires from Discount Tire and suggest them to everyone. You can get road hazzard protection for your new G8 with free balance and rotation.

·
Supporting Vendor
730 Posts
Are you planning on having any member deals? I tried the 30% discount but it doesnt work.

I would also like in on this, as I buy all my tires from Discount Tire and suggest them to everyone. You can get road hazzard protection for your new G8 with free balance and rotation.
We appreciate your continued support guys and I apologize for the delay. We were not subscribed to this section and your posts fell through the cracks. We currently do not offer any set discounts for forum members. We offer the lowest delivered price guaranteed. If you find a cheaper delivered price from a competitor, let us know. The 30% live.com offer has ended. We are currently running $50.00 off any set of four wheels and $40.00 off any 4 winter tires. We are also offering $70.00 off any set of 4 Michelin tires. We are always looking for new ways to interact with members here so be on the look out.

·
Dazed - Confused
497 Posts
We appreciate your continued support guys and I apologize for the delay. We were not subscribed to this section and your posts fell through the cracks. We currently do not offer any set discounts for forum members. We offer the lowest delivered price guaranteed. If you find a cheaper delivered price from a competitor, let us know. The 30% live.com offer has ended. We are currently running $50.00 off any set of four wheels and $40.00 off any 4 winter tires. We are also offering $70.00 off any set of 4 Michelin tires. We are always looking for new ways to interact with members here so be on the look out.
How do we go about getting the $50. discount on 4 wheels?
Do the TSW wheels come with hubrings (72mm-67mm)? How about lugs (14mm)? Have tires and TPMS.

Thanks,

·
Supporting Vendor
730 Posts
How do we go about getting the $50. discount on 4 wheels?
Do the TSW wheels come with hubrings (72mm-67mm)? How about lugs (14mm)? Have tires and TPMS.

Thanks,
The $50.00 off any set of 4 wheels has ended. We are currently runninng $50.00 off any set of 4 Enkei wheels. We also have many mail in rebates running. Check out our site for more info.

Mail In Rebates

1 - 6 of 6 Posts