Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's not for sale by me personally. I saw an MGM GT for sale at Porter chevy today. It's parked right on the bottom of their used car lot. It's at the intersection of rt 72 (Kirkwood Highway) and Cleaveland Ave. I didn't have time to stop and take a look at it. Just thought if anyone was on quest for one you'll find it there.

I think this link is the one...
http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp?tracktype=usedcc&csDlId=&csDgId=&listingId=70959407&listingRecNum=0&criteria=sf1Dir=DESC&mkId=20035&stkTyp=U&crSrtFlds=stkTypId-feedSegId-mkId&zc=19701&rn=0&PMmt=1-0-0&stkTypId=28881&sf1Nm=price&isDealerGrouping=false&rpp=50&feedSegId=28705&dlId=413880&aff=national

·
Registered
208 Posts
They've had that one for a little while, it was the second GT my wife and I looked at prior to buying our SBM. It was clean in person, but they weren't budging on the price. IIRC it was a certified, although it doesn't list it that way on the web.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
daward
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing