Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got a half decent day out to do some photos. I've been dying to get my Pontiacs together in some pics!

I'm still learning how to use my DSLR, a Nikon D3100 entry level camera with the stock lens. I know some of the photos are a little overprocessed, but I like the look of them. Enjoy

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I can get you a much higher resolution if you'd like!

The WS6 has a Patriot 225/229 .580/.590 114+4 cam, Pacesetter longtubes, dumped x-pipe, FTP lid, tune, Moser 9" with 4.11 gears, and a good bit of suspension work. The G8 only has a Rotofab CAI, muffler delete, aftermarket x-pipe (stock manifolds) and a Superchips tune. It's about to get some longtubes into GXP mufflers and a better tune soon though.. I've never raced them, but it's obvious the WS6 will take it.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Very nice, the headers, etc will make it a fun ride for sure. I actually went to the dealership to buy a gray G8, but when I saw the red I couldn't say no (always been a sucker for red cars). I think I would have been just as happy with the gray though.

What's the best way to get a higher resolution picture? Email?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm so torn on which headers I want though. It's tough. Go Kooks longtubes into a catted X, or Pacesetters into my current setup, or the OBX full kit. It's tough.

I put the smaller resolution pictures, so when you enlarged them in your browser they fit. But go here for high res of #3. http://home.comcast.net/~sentinel00/DSC_0420.jpg

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! They are OEWheels C5 Deep Dish Replicas 18x9.5 and 18x10.5. A great wheel for the price! and the company is great to deal with as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
3 Participants
HoLLo
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing