Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got 4 of these bad boys sitting here.

Magnetic Gray Metallic Sport and Premium, no sunroof.

3 have solid black leather and 1 has the black and red leather.

26,995.00 + TTL Each thru saturday only!

(the boss doesn't know about this deal so keep it hush hush ;))

Also, I have a Maverick Silver GT with Sport, Premium, Sunroof and Bluetooth I dealer traded in for someone and they never took delivery.

It has 2 tone leather as well and I want it GONE ASAP!

Ill sell it for 27,890.00 + TTL

These deals are after all available rebates, coupons, owner loyalty etc. Prices cannot be combined with 0% and no, any other discounts you qualify for wont lower the price.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Please explain how you, and your dealership can sell these cars this cheap.... I have been looking at a few that lists at $34,090 and they can't get anywhere near this... What's the secret, or why can you sell this cheap and they say they can't.... thanks!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ok... serious I'm in the market for a GT but it will be when I sell or move a few cars out of the stable.... if you know what I mean. I just want to be very knowledgeable and have my [email protected] together when the time comes to buy... I don't want to get caught with my pants around my ankles :) I as well as most others on this board want the best deal possible... thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts
What a deal! If only I can get to Nino, I'll snap up the Maverick Silver. Been talking to 4 of my local Pontiac dealers - none of them can go anywhere near Nino's prices.

·
Registered
2 Posts
GM Card points are not included in the "rebates, owner loyalty, coupons, etc." disclaimer and can be used on this deal though, right?

·
Flying the Pontiac Flag
554 Posts
What is TTL, and how much does it add to the price?
TTL = Tax, Title & License (or OTD)

Nino, how does the TTL work on out of state purchases? I assume all G8s are 50 state emissions compliant, correct?

One last question: Are the MGMs GTs or base models? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Those prices are fantastic! Wow. How much to ship to CT? lol

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Any vehicle sold needs to be signed foir in person. I can ship, but you would still need to come here to sign the paperwork in person. No way around that.

car guy : 6.25% tax and about another 250-350 in title and license fees

G8Maybe : We try and perform recalls on every car that is eligible on our lot. It should have been done at PDI if not, it will be done prior to delivery.

·
Registered
2 Posts
What kind of rates are you getting people that are not choosing the 0%?

I never got a response from you after my last PM to you.

·
Flying the Pontiac Flag
554 Posts
If you are selling to a buyer who is not a Texas resident, do you still charge sales tax and title/license fees? I thought those fees were paid in the buyer's home state?
This is how I understood it as well. I checked the local DMV site and it was confusing. It implied that any taxes paid in the state of purchase would be deducted from the taxes you'd need to pay for your home state. I don't recall seeing anything on the registration/title.

You would pay the fees from your home state. I would get all those fees prior to you coming in this way you only pay once.
So this all gets sent to the home state? Thanks.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts