Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sarting a "who's going to Milan dragway" and when.....

2013--- a couple of us are going out to Milan tomorrow 4-14-13... looking like a great day for the track and finally no snow flurries... :),.....

gates open at 10am, racing starts at 11-5pm....

if you have never gone before, try it.... it wont hurt your car!!!
if you have tried it before, come on out!! nice to see a big group of g8's ot there... at least a couple!!!!

if your going, stop by and say hi for sure!!

·
every village has one
2,354 Posts
Got a chance to eyeball your car and hear it run on Friday.
Damn!

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got a chance to eyeball your car and hear it run on Friday.
Damn!
Thanks... it might be a bit too loud....:)....but its actually a mild cam in it..

Was that your Red g8 there?.... I thought that one was a GXP?... if it was yours, that thing looked perfect!!!

did you pick your car up Friday?... ir when you picking up?... your were getting a cam?....

good luck with your car!!

·
Registered
645 Posts
How did you guys make out with the rain/snow today? I still have my snow tires on:dunno:

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How did you guys make out with the rain/snow today? I still have my snow tires on:dunno:
Later on in the day it wasnt that bad.... hardly no one there and could make passes at will....

It was my first time on bias slicks (with full size streets tires on front) and it was scary as crap!!! not the same as drag radials for sure and Ihad to let off a couple times each run... I think I ran a 10.5 and was at 75%-80% throttle and was just too scared to push it!!!

Jay and his buddy was there and he ran his best so far at 12.7 or so... new for his setup so after a couple adjustments I think it will run faster...

overall it was a good day.....

·
Registered
645 Posts
Sounds like opening day in 2011 for me. There were maybe 30 cars there running and we could run at will. It also briefly rained that day and was cold, scaring most people away. I want to get down there and see what numbers I put down with the headers, last time I was stock. I would LOVE for a 12.9X-13.0X...

·
every village has one
2,354 Posts
Thanks... it might be a bit too loud....:)....but its actually a mild cam in it..

Was that your Red g8 there?.... I thought that one was a GXP?... if it was yours, that thing looked perfect!!!

did you pick your car up Friday?... ir when you picking up?... your were getting a cam?....

good luck with your car!!

Thanks for the thumbs up. It's not too hard to keep them up when they don't see bad weather. I'll probably get it tomorrow or Wed if it's nice and the car is finished. It's only a half hour drive, and I'm not in a hurry.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts