Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently purchased some solo axlebacks and will be picking up a CAI and would like get it tuned (likely stay at this for mods). It sounds like the diablo/cortexs are nice but dyno tuning is really the way to go?

Who have you used in minnesota and what did it run you?

·
Super Moderator
2,522 Posts
Recently purchased some solo axlebacks and will be picking up a CAI and would like get it tuned (likely stay at this for mods). It sounds like the diablo/cortexs are nice but dyno tuning is really the way to go?

Who have you used in minnesota and what did it run you?
Go to Carl aka cjtunes. Cant remember price but just Google cjtunes. I would recommend him for MN work. Where are you located?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
476 Posts
I myself am going to Carl to tune my G8 after my cam swap is finished. The price is right around $500 but he also doesn't tune on a dyno. He is strictly a tuner for the streets, which I really like and is mainly why I will be going to him with my car.

If you want your dyno numbers..MAP (Modern Automotive Performance) in Cottage Grove I know tunes by a dyno. I don't know how good they are, but they are very popular for the "tuner" type of cars. However with opening a new building they are booked for a month or two already.

·
Registered
101 Posts
You can find Carl on the local midwestLSx site. He does the tuning for most of the people on there as well.

·
Registered
514 Posts
CJtunes all the way. I believe he has a rate though that might be lower for a one time tune. I believe the $500 is for lifetime tunes. Could be wrong. Either way highly recommend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts