Pontiac G8 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Wonder if the clock spring would fit ours, it would be nice to have the paddle shift funtion without cutting our LED steering wheel lights.

·
Registered
31 Posts
The only thing I would even consider swapping over would be the rear bumper. I think it's pretty sharp. But, to be honest, I love the styling of my GT a hundred times more than that muscled up Malibu. That's just me though.

·
2009.1 MSM G8 GT
26 Posts
I haven't seen a picture of the dome lights but hopefully they would be an upgrade and be compatible since the center section of the car is basically the same.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
I wish there was a method to do a paint swap....hopefully the SS doesn't have the same crap paint that we got stuck with.

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
I want the wheels. Staggered 19's.(if the bolt pattern is the same)

·
Registered
707 Posts
First SS Mod avaliable

Anybody what the SS 19" new wheels? Yep, Chevy styling has always been lame, but lazy well here you go you can get the same wheel set up from OZ on fleebay.au from the VE Commodore Redline (Redline same as the GXP without the LS3). What company develops a new car and uses the same wheels on the next generation? So heres your first mod of the SS.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/19-GENUINE-VE-HOLDEN-SSV-REDLINE-Alloy-Wheels-Rims-Mags-Commodore-GM-/150994065011?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2327f29673

Attachments

·
Registered
270 Posts
like the ss wheel set up 19x8.5 frt and rear 19x9 comes with summer tires like the g8

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Anybody what the SS 19" new wheels? Yep, Chevy styling has always been lame, but lazy well here you go you can get the same wheel set up from OZ on fleebay.au from the VE Commodore Redline (Redline same as the GXP without the LS3). What company develops a new car and uses the same wheels on the next generation? So heres your first mod of the SS.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/19-GENUINE-VE-HOLDEN-SSV-REDLINE-Alloy-Wheels-Rims-Mags-Commodore-GM-/150994065011?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2327f29673
Just says they're 19in. It dosen't give any info about the width.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
The leather armrest looks a lot like the Redline goods armrest cover, which is cool.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Seats for sure. Steering wheel looks nice.
I like how they made a console lid that does not try to knock the lid off of your drink now. Though I don't think theres a way to swap that in.

·
Registered
707 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
third link gives a 48mm offset,and factory standard 8 1/2"
also for these rims to fit pre ve (gto) will require extra $100 for machining

21 - 40 of 114 Posts