Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone. Just wanted to share some pics now that I finally finished a few mods. Big thanks to Crazy Paul for supplying all of the interior pieces. Here's what I changed:

Black dash appliques
Red/black steering wheel with black trim
Red/black shift knob with black shaft
Black cupholders
HSV triple gauge pod w/smokers package w/ Speedhut gauges
Black Spyder LED tail lights

File_000.jpg

File_001.jpg

File_002.jpg

I now know why some of you complain about the mod bug. As soon as I finished this, I immediately started thinking about what needs to be changed next :)

·
every village has one
2,166 Posts
Very nicely done.
That mod bug bite is gonna turn into a rash:).......

·
Premium Member
4,653 Posts
... Big thanks to Crazy Paul for supplying all of the interior ...
Edit thread subject line... Mods Are Done! [for now]. Looks tastefully done. That's crazy... read were Crazy Paul had stepped away from the business., perchance it was only temporarily.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Edit thread subject line... Mods Are Done! [for now]. Looks tastefully done. That's crazy... read were Crazy Paul had stepped away from the business., perchance it was only temporarily.
Thanks! Unfortunately, you read correctly. I ordered this months ago, only a few weeks before he stepped away. I got lucky on the timing. I just didn't make time to install it until recently.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Looks great I want that wheel

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
Hi everyone. Just wanted to share some pics now that I finally finished a few mods. Big thanks to Crazy Paul for supplying all of the interior pieces. Here's what I changed:

Black dash appliques
Red/black steering wheel with black trim
Red/black shift knob with black shaft
Black cupholders
HSV triple gauge pod w/smokers package w/ Speedhut gauges
Black Spyder LED tail lights

View attachment 134042

View attachment 134050

View attachment 134026

I now know why some of you complain about the mod bug. As soon as I finished this, I immediately started thinking about what needs to be changed next :)
The dark steering wheel and dash trim pieces (HSV) definitely changes the interior.

·
Premium Member
4,628 Posts
Ha! Mods are never done!
Need more info on the Speedhut gauges please!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts