Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, i just got my g8 a few months ago and want to start making some performance improvements. im not too happy with gforce chip, but have the solo axle backs and a k&n filter. any suggestions?? thanks for the help

·
Registered
596 Posts
Research my friend. I promise there are like 100 threads telling you how to make it faster ect. These threads are getting old.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
vcm or vararam or whatever other OTR intake is made + kooks mids + custom tune = game changer for your car, pass emissions, no expensive connection pipe for headers and no custom fabbing either......probably best bang for buck starting mods you can do

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Hazer has done the most go faster mods, were limited with 3.6. But shes fun to drive still.........................

·
Super Moderator
4,904 Posts
hey everyone, i just got my g8 a few months ago and want to start making some performance improvements. im not too happy with gforce chip, but have the solo axle backs and a k&n filter. any suggestions?? thanks for the help
You got the Gforce chip huh? Yah you should have definitely asked around before buying that.

·
Registered
172 Posts

·
I maek mah avitar :3
338 Posts
...the op has a v6
Funny how people still over look that...

You can get the K&N CAI if you wish. Rotofab makes one as well with the availability of a dry filter.

The MACE tune (see above thread posted) is a worthy investment if you have the coin. If you don't, save up and throw your old 'tune' out the window. MACE will customize your tune to your preferences. They also sell a manifold spacer that's supposed to help power delivery as well.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
If you hit New Posts, or are looking at this on a phone using Autoguide, you don't get that info generally.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts