Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They just got in i believe a Ignition Orange 32,745 sticker,hurry whoever wants it!!!

they also have a few G8 6cyl

·
Registered
238 Posts
I was over by Morrissey this afternoon, they have G8s all over there. I saw atleast 7 or 8 of which most seemed like GTs. I did see Ignition orange in person and I must say its an AWESOME color. From far away it doesnt really look metallic (maybe when its all cleaned up it does) but once you get up close you can see the metallic in it. I just dont know if I could own a car thats that bright.

·
Registered
776 Posts
I saw it two days ago. Very nice! I went there first and the guy refused to take off a penny off sticker. Went back after I bought my car elsewhere to look at a car for my friend and got help from the same salesman. When he saw my G8 across the street he asked were I got it? I told him another dealer gave me a better deal. Now that he knows other dealers are goin a bit below stickers maybe you can get him down!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Blackdevil77
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing