Pontiac G8 Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
No 93 in Arizona. If you are by Wild Horse Pass at the Love's fuel station they have an isle that sells 100. But very expensive. In Tucson there are two stations that have E 85. On my 18.5 gallon tank in my Hellcat I put 3 gallons of E 85 in to bump the octane a little. Also in the summer it does not hurt to have the cooling effect of E 85. Rhett works at a shop in Phoenix part time. I am sure he can help you out or recommend someone.

Thanks for the info.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
PM me, I'll email you my phone number

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Replied

·
Registered
24 Posts
I went to Scottsdale Cars and coffee Saturday. I was the only G 8 there. I also went to Chandler Cars and coffee. Chandler should just call themselves Subaru meet.
No 93 sold here? That just sucks. Looks like I will need to switch to e85,or run a octane boost
Anyone recommend a shop or can help me out with exhaust? I need to put racing cats on American Racing headers. I am in an apartment for a year so I have no access to do this myself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I've been talking to these guys for my future DOD delete: Top Gear Motorsports - Automotive Performance and Repair Mechanic - Mesa, AZ

For exhaust Scottsdale Muffler has good reviews. I was going to do J Pipes through them but something came up.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts