That is looking good, I was amazed how quick and easy it was to get everything put back together. Do yourself a favor and make sure the Bank 1 Head ground is in good shape and retaped. Mine broke loose somehow after putting everything back together. I had a blast doing my build, now I know it's possible to do without someone helping as well. Still waiting on catch can and CTSV Brembos.
Ah you're one of those guys I always make fun for doing all that extra work at the beginning and end up eating my words during reassembly haha.When I did cam installs in the past I would take cardboard and stencil with a sharpie the shape of the part removed. Punched a hole and put the correspinding bolt in the cardboard so I knew location and which bolt went where. Spending time to organize saves so much needless time on the back end looking for that one missing bolt.
Now if I could figure out why I have 4 separate 10mm wrenches I would be in business
As for tq wrench on headers, I just go from center of header outwards, and check them after a week. I could never get a tq wrench under the fbody cowl/picnic table.
That's understandable, the only thing I marked was the pistons and I started marking main caps until I realized they were number stamped. I'm replacing pushrods so no need for a shoebox there.Wife thought I was nuts saving the plastic containers from take out Chinese food and coffee cans. A shoe box is still best for poking pushrods though to keep them in order